I'll start by saying that I want to restate the affirmations made in the reports related to the famous tennis matches that that have stirred so much interest and entailed replies and counter-replicas.
Playing at bo-peep with tennis, Dragnea's favorite game.
We have made the following statements:
- Victor Ponta and Liviu Dragnea played tennis with George Maior and Florian Coldea, accompanied by the Gabriel Oprea and Vasile Dîncu. The locations where they met were at the Generals Lido and SRI Villa called T14 from Privighetorilor Alley.
- These meetings started in 2010 and continued until 2014.
- They usually took place every Tuesday and Thursday, and according to the participants’ schedule, the componence was modified. But it’s important to understand that in both locations, especially in The SRI Villa, the T14, no one without approval could get in.
- Victor Ponta and Liviu Dragnea played tennis and in other places, at Dinu Pescariu's basis, were they had for partners the former tennis player, Eugen Bejinariu (PSD deputy),George Cosac, Horia Georgescu (President of ANI), Vlad Stoica (head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister).
"I have played tennis in several places; I hope it's not a crime. I've played with other people. I don't I remember seeing Dan Andronic at these parties. (. . . )
I don't know if they are tennis players (n. r. Florian Coldea and George Maior). Most parties I've played at the base of Mr. Pescariu. Almost all the time I wanted to play with people who are better than me in tennis, so I would learn something and the matches would be more interesting. You're not going to SRI to play tennis, I believe.
I have teamed up and still am teamed with George Cosac. I played also with Victor Ponta, he was the opponent, and he teamed up with Dinu Pescariu and me with George Cosac. I played with Vasile Dîncu, sometimes he plays well, but more often not, "said Liviu Dragnea.
As I mentioned previously, Liviu Dragnea wears a cheap stratagem: confesses to have played tennis at Dinu Pescriu's base and that there he didn't play with Coldea and Maior. Which is true, but it doesn't answer the real question: Dragnea, did you play tennis with Major and Coldea at T14? When asked directly by Silviu Mănăstrire at B1 TV, Dragnea gave a riddling answer: we played with other people…
As if tennis is played with robots. I repeat, Dragea doesn't say that he has not played tennis with Maior and Coldea, but that he played with other human beings, and the two weren't coming to Pescariu's base.
If we would not be talking about serious things, it would be at least an embarrassment that we stand to look into the statements of the PSD President with a pen in our hand, attention to the meaning of the words used. These people even when they want to lie don't know how to.
Incidentally, yesterday, former PSD Prime Minister has made an initial concession of truth…
"I played tennis at T14. But I’m never going to tell you whom with! ", two days ago.
"I haven't played tennis until 2015 without Liviu Dragnea, and after that he never called for me anything, since he is now the Chief." last night.
Coldea's birthday reason for socializing with the Justice partners.
As the last time, I am forced to make a few clarifications: the list of persons who participated at Florian Coldea's birthday from K2 in the year 2013 and 2014 might not be complete, or is mixed with invitations to that of Maior, but basically the "teams" were the same. I am open to any comments of those present, the more so as in the last few weeks I haven't had any official reaction.
As presented in the first article, I review the guests list:
- George Maior-SRI Director; as known the ex-director's birthday is close to the one of the former Prime Deputy, so sometimes he was present as an entertainer.
- Victor Ponta – Prim –Minister; provided that during the electoral campaign had entered into a conflict with Florian Coldea, whom he warned that it will be the first he will change if becoming President of Romania, so he was no longer on the guests list in 2014.
- Gabriel Oprea- Deputy Prime Minister, former Minister of Defense, the future of the Internal; was the man closest to George Maior and Florian Coldea, being bound by an old friendship, cemented along numerous governance.
- Liviu Dragnea – Deputy Prime Minister, what is interesting in his case is that the one who connected him with the SRI heads was Victor Ponta. After the initial period, 2011-2012, through Vasile Dîncu, he has developed a direct relationship with Florian Coldea, SRI "operative". His presence is significant in the K2 in 2014 because Victor Ponta had entered, as I stated, in an open conflict with SRI Prime Deputy.
- Robert Cazanciuc – Minister of Justice; very eager to get under the skin of those present, is described by the participants as much to kind with the heads of the prosecutors' offices.
- Vasile Blaga – co president of PNL; he was seen as a counterweight to the influence of Elena Udrea in PDL was "grown" in order to achieve political objectives.
- Ilie Sarbu- PSD senator , Ponta’s father-in-law;
- Teodor Melescanu – Director of SIE;
- Gen. major Marian Hăpău – DGIA director;
- Ilie Botoș- Adviser to the Minister of Defense;
- Livia Stanciu-President of the High Court of Cassation and justice; Judge ÎCCJ was present at all official and unofficial meetings of SRI, DNA, MApN, and was considered to be one of those extremely close to George Maior and Florian Coldea.
- Laura Codruța Kovesi –Chief Prosecutor of DNA; key character in power structure that was established after 2009. She was a member of team Maior-Coldea- Oprea-Stanciu, being recovered and protected in media every time was necessary. The episode of her naming at the DNA and bringing from Brussels deserve to be analyzed separately.
- Horia Valentin Șelaru – former DNA Prosecutor, now Judge at ÎCCJ; regarding him I asked explicitly whether he was present as a judge or Prosecutor at DNA, or judge at ÎCCJ. I was told that he was present in both qualities, which shows us how strongly connected to the circle of interests he was. Not at all incidentally, Judge Valentin Selaru was included on the list of those 4 judges to approve warrants for national security.
- Lia Palade – Chief Prosecutor at PCA Bucharest;
- Bogdan Licu- First Deputy of Prosecutor-General;
- Oana Hăineală- Prosecutor, member of CSM;
- Codruț Olaru – DIICOT;
- Petre Tobă – Quaestor, head of the Romanian Police, Minister of Internals;
- Lucian Pahonțu – SPP chief. Present at these meetings, did not give any information to President Traian Basescu as he mentioned publicly;
- SRI Gen. Dumitru Dumbravă – the man who was responsible for the tactical field from Justice.
From outside the system of force were present at all important anniversaries yet two people important for understanding of the situation:
- Mihaela Nicola – PR specialist, owner of an agency responsible for the image of SRI, and it seems that for Laura Codruța Kovesi's also. However, sources who have reported these meetings told us that Mihaela Nicola stood side by side at the table with the head of DNA. Incidentally, Mihaela Nicola was invited to all official events of SRI, being seen with Florian Coldea and George Maior, which shows the respect she enjoyed. No other journalist or PR specialist was present at these meetings;
- Vasile Dîncu – sociologist, friend with most of those mentioned above.
Once again I must say that the birthday of Florian Coldea, on September 21st, is quite close to that of George Maior, November 16th. Both were held at K 2 and the list of participants had many common points.
Why isn’t Traian Basecu there? How about SIE?
It is one of the most common questions, for many the absence of the President is difficult to explain from the birthdays of Maior and Coldea. In fact, Traian Basescu was invited every time, but every time he declined the invitations to the SRI parties. Even more so as he knew that everything that happens in those locations is registered. So he avoided such events.
The reports that have led to the reconstitution of this list were some of the participants. Lacking an official response on the part of SRI it is impossible to say whether in addition to those mentioned if others have participated. As I said before, there are photos from this event made by an employee of SRI, as should exist the registry of entries, which is completed with the registration number of each car entering the gate of the Villa.
An investigation of the SRI Commission would be able to dig out these things, but it's hard to assume that representatives of the PSD will have a free hand. At the same time, it is an opportunity for SRI Director Eduard Hellvig that can solve those problems-the parasite from the main Romanian information service.
He was back. As I noticed at a TV station, the SIE representatives were not mentioned among the participants. It must be said that the relationship between SRI and SIE was quite tense during the two mandates of Traian Basescu, representatives of external intelligence considering that SRI is favored financially and in terms of relations with the President of Romania.
Therefore, the relationship between the two was first Assistants was with ups and downs. About the presence of Prime Deputy of SIE, Silviu Predoiu, at the birthday of Florian Coldea I never learned, being possible that at the time appeared the tensions regarding the destruction by DNA of business of some people bonded by SIE.
Instead, I've mentioned Teodor Melescanu, Director of SIE, among participants, interesting, whereas he had fallen out of favor the President Basescu after his refusal to specify publicly if Victor Ponta was a covered officer of the service. The conflict with the President in October 2014, which had broken out a few months before, hasn't stooped Coldea to invite him at his birthday. As a token of appreciation?
Liviu Dragnea becomes important for Basescu and for the Binomial.
It has been commented in recent days about the role Liviu Dragnea played in drawing up the Pact of cohabitation between Prime Minister Victor Ponta and President Traian Basescu. There have been dozens of TV shows that had interventions on this theme.
"Sometime, in the spring of 2013, in Crin Antonescu's office, Victor Ponta, Prime Minister at the time, came with a paper in his pocket on which were three names: Tiberiu Nițu, Alina Bica and Laura Codruta Kovesi… Mona Pivniceru said she will not sign this and that she prefers to resign. Subsequently, that is what happened and she was proposed at the Constitutional Court… I have not participated in any negotiation that resulted in those names", said Dragnea.
What was not said is a key element in my opinion:
"About all this I can tell you that Antonescu has not negotiated any pact of cohabitation, as everyone recalls, I was against, including in discussion with Traian Basescu at Cotroceni. The pact has not been negotiated by me, I was against it. The Cohabitation Pact was signed by Mr. Victor Ponta", said Crin Antonescu.
Liviu Dragnea is the one who convinced Crin Antonescu to come to Cotroceni palace. The leader of the NATIONAL LIBERAL PARTY had no intention to attend what he considered to be an abdication of USL to Basescu. For two hours, Liviu Dragnea, being Antonescu's place, insisted that he would be present. In the end he convinced him.
"When you take decisions alone inevitably some are good, others are less good, but you have to assume them and you must not allow others. I have had the bad habit to assume all. For example, the famous pact with Traian Basescu. I've assumed it. The writing and negotiating was done by Liviu Dragnea and was present with me there", said Victor Ponta, for DC News.
How was Victor Ponta convinced to negotiate with Traian Basescu? As he recognized one Monday evening, Traian Basescu sent a clear message to USL leaders: If you sign the Pact of Cohabitation I accept the Prime Minister variant proposed by the USL, if not, I will recognize the outcome of elections and will make a proposal for the premier to be the part of this Alliance.
The hidden message of Traian Basescu for Victor Ponta was the following: If you don't sign, I choose another Prime Minister!
What was the name that made Victor Ponta sign the Pact?
That was the time that Liviu Dragnea became a more important polital man than Victor Ponta. For the Binomial.
In the absence of credible statements to deny those recorded by me in the articles, as usual, was called to a diversion. A well-known collaborator with the DNA, Dan Tapalagă (Hotnews) published the information that I was seen with Sebastian Ghiță in Serbia. I would not hide behind the journalistic confidentiality so deny categorically, as i said to him, this stupidity.
I've not seen Ghiță since he left the country, I've never talked to him, I've never corresponded with him, nor do I ever dreamed of him…
Te-ar putea interesa și: